1. The personal data of Subscribers, entities holding real property and real property owners, whose data are entered in the Portal, and entities which are parties to the transaction, whose data are entered into the Portal, are subject to protection pursuant to the Act of 29 August 1997 on Personal Data Protection. Subscribers voluntarily grant COMPARABLES.PL access to their personal data in connection with the correspondence maintained with COMPARABLES.PL and completing the Registration Form.
2. Upon completing and sending the data entered into the Registration Form to COMPARABLES.PL , Subscribers consent to the processing of their personal data by COMPARABLES.PL.
3. Subscribers’ data shall not be transmitted to any external institution which could use it for marketing purposes or in order to offer its services without Subscribers' consent.
4. COMPARABLES.PL might be obliged to disclose Subscribers’ personal data within the scope required and allowed by binding legal provisions.
5. Subscribers have the right to demand the completion, revision or correction of personal data, periodic or permanent suspension of data processing or data deletion, if the data are incomplete, invalid or not required for the purposes for which they were collected any more.
6. Subscribers shall be obliged not to disclose information about other subscribers received from COMPARABLES.PL due to using COMPARABLES.PL to third parties, unless a written consent is obtained from the Subscriber concerned.
7. The basis for processing personal data is the consent of Subscribers, as well as the statutory right to process data necessary for the rendering and settlement of services by COMPARABLES.PL within WWW.COMPARABLES.PL.
8. Data provided by Subscribers during registration are used for accounting purposes, for purposes of contacting Subscribers within the scope of servicing COMPARABLES.PL and other activities resulting from the service agreement. These data might be used in order to verify whether Subscribers meet the requirements specified in the Rules and Regulations and legal provisions. Contact data are also used in order to send information about the activities and services of COMPARABLES.PL to Subscribers. Subscribers may resign from receiving such information at any time.
9. COMPARABLES.PL uses IP addresses collected during Internet connections for technical purposes connected with administering servers. Moreover, the IP addresses are used for collecting general statistical demographic information (e.g. about the region with which the connection is established).